Exchange, America's Service Club, is a group of men and women working together to make our communities better places to live through programs of service in Americanism, Community Service, Youth Activities, and its national project, the Prevention of Child Abuse.
Grand Forks Exchange members with some help from friends, handed out flags to kids at the Potato Bowl Parade on Saturday Sept. 17, 2016. Thanks to Jim, Chad and Lisa. We gave out nearly 2,000 flags but ran out 2/3 into the parade. The West Fargo club told us they usually order 7000 flags. We will learn from this experience and be ready with more flags next time.
- Coats for Kids-winter clothing for needy children.
- After School Program-full funding for local elementary schools serving over 1,000 children per year.
- Sunshine Special-summer boating adventure for migrant children.
- Give-a-Kid-a-Flag and Freedom Shrine- patriotic displays.
- Student of the Month-Recognition of Area High School students who excel.
Every Tuesday, 12 p.m.
3750 32nd Ave South
Grand Forks, ND 58201